3/10/2011

Shaken, Not Stirred: Elsa Top

Okay so I know what you're thinking. We JUST did a post on an Elsa top...why another one? Well here's why: I just watched the last episode of Glee and was definitely liking Santana's top during the Landslide performance. As emotional as that piece was, I could really only think, "that looks JUST like the Elsa top!"


Love this.

The simplicity of the top and Santana's overall look in this scene isn't something we usually see on her. There was definitely a more vulnerable side of her exposed, too...but anyways, back to the clothes!

I was a bit inspired by this look and decided to give it a Lilly spin. Here's one of our beautiful models sporting the Elsa top in white, with Mainline jeans and a Loren Hope necklace!

I love the simplicity of this look. So casual and easy to wear. Even if your not a hardcore Lilly fan and ALL about the pink and green, this outfit is trendy and comfortable.


The Loren Hope necklace is the perfect addition to this look! It's the perfect pop of color, and the gold and turquoise combination... FLAWLESS! I love everything about this. Elsa tops are simply stunning with jeans. For a night on the town I adore black or dark skinny jeans with any color solid Elsa, a pretty long necklace (Loren Hope also have plenty of these!) and stunning pumps to complete the look. Sophisticated chic for sure!

There are just so many options with this versatile top! How do you wear your Elsa?

**Glee pictures are all credited to FOX!

1 comment:

  1. I like it! I need to get a solid white Elsa, I've been saying that for ages.
    I wear mine with skinny jeans too. With regular jeans the overall look is too baggy.

    ReplyDelete