3/10/2011

The Original

As Missy Elliott once said, "my style can't be duplicated or recycled." Whenever I hear the word "original" that line always pops into my head, so excuse my moment of confession, here.

Anyways, today I've been in a chipper mood, so I wanted to share with all of you OUR original. Lilly lovin' ladies (and gents!), this is for you: the original "Keep Calm and Lilly On" graphic I made back in January. I have a version of the original hanging in my room and started playing around with different things and then....it happened! The Lilly version was created. I posted it and received overwhelmingly positive responses. Emails, facebook messages, comments, likes, tweets and then all of a sudden it was on a tumblr blog!

I hope you enjoy it, share it and love it! All I ask is a little credit where credit is due :)

If you want me to email you a copy, simply email me...it's that easy! I urge you to share this with your fellow Lilly lovers and have them follow the blog! At the end of the day it's all about sharing the Lilly AND the love, right?
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I looove this! I'd love a copy of this, but can't find your email! If you don't mind, could you pleeeeaasee email it to me at cambridgechic (at) gmail (dot) com? I'd love to hang this up in my office at work! Thanks!!

    xo
    sarah

    ReplyDelete