4/12/2011

Shaken, Not Stirred: Resort Chic

So we still have some inventory left from Resort, and I was just playing with how some pieces might look in a colder weather setting. I think I too often think of what I'd want to wear now, but I know not ALL our readers are from sunny Florida!

Our gorgeous model is sporting the Moira skirt in "Sea Me", the Hannah sweater in Navy, with the Murfee Sea Blue dip dye scarf and the Resort Wedges!

How Mary Tyler Moore is this picture?? :) Love it!!!

This is such a fun and flirty outfit!! I would love love love it with tights in colder weather and different shoes! The pink coat was from my personal closet, but I think it's a great color and matches just about anything Lilly that you might want to wear in the cold.

I love how these wedges elongate your legs...and the sweater and dress match perfectly. The scarf is tied a just a little differently than usual.

To achieve this look, check our Facebook page! We'll be uploading a "How To" video soon!!

We can't be in a "pink" mood everyday...trust me, I know! For those days, channel the gorgeous shades of blue we have in stock right now. You can still have just as much fun in blue as you can in pink!

**All items shown are STILL in stock, call us about pricing if you're interested! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment