4/22/2011

Happy Hour: Passion Fruit Mimosa


A classic brunch staple, the mimosa, has graced many a preppy parties and even famous functions. In my most recent cocktail research, I stumbled upon this fruity gem: the passion fruit mimosa! It never occurred to me, probably because I don't really spend to much time thinking up cocktail recipes - I'll leave that to the pros (this recipe is from Martha Stewart)! In any case, here's a little treat for you - you deserve it and it's Friday after all!

Here it is:

Ingredients:

  • 6 ripe passion fruit cut in half
  • 1 chilled bottle of champagne
And here's what to do with it all:

Squeeze juice of 1 passion fruit into each champagne glass. Add some of the seeds to each glass. Fill with champagne, then serve, enjoy and drink responsibly!



Looks delicious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment