1/28/2012

Instagram = InstaCHIC

Is anyone else obsessed with the app Instagram? I make it my personal duty to upload everything on there. I take pictures of things that make me happy... clothes, food, wine, trips to Starbucks and my wonderful friends and family.

Here are some Instagram photos that share my Lilly love:

I paired my Sadie dress with a glam royal blue bib necklace from Forever 21! Who would know? Hair up makes the look a little less busy.

Something else that's on trend right now is the Arm Party. Basically it's stacking up different bracelets with your watch - the more the merrier! I've mixed in my favorite Lilly Pulitzer Ric Rac bangles with some Kate Spade, a couple bracelets I made and my Michael Kors watch. There ain't no party like an Arm Party!!!


I paired the Cassie slub dress with the gold bow belt in the store one day...perfection! I added a Loren Hope necklace (honestly, any one of her necklaces will do!) and it's just a chic everyday look. Wear flats during the day and heels for night!

What do you Instagram?

1 comment:

  1. Love your arm party! I'm still on the hunt for Ric Rac's! The Stepford Project is your newest fan!

    ReplyDelete