6/30/2011

Vacation, All I Ever Wanted

Today, I'm going on vacation...well, a virtual vacation. Continuing my infatuation with the color navy, I've created a round up of my favorite navy Lilly dresses for summer, and some hot spots to sport them!

Here's the scene: a sultry summer bar on the beach, plus you in the Ramona dress in the navy, "Hot Fun" print. Here's the plot: fantastically fabulous fun. That's right, not matter what happens that night, in the dress you're bound to have a great time. The dress itself is flattering and flirty all at once. What more could you ask for??? I rest my case. End scene.


Lately, so many of my friends have been traveling the globe. I am not only insanely jealous, but very inspired! Through the blog, I've come to realize how global Lilly truly is! We get viewers on our blog from so many different countries! Its astounding and very exciting. I can't help but imagine this fun chic Roslyn skirt in the "Cherry Bomb" print, the Heather tank and a great pair of wedges on Italian cobblestone streets. Casually traipse around town, dine alfresco at a local bistro and taste a lick of heaven at a nearby gelato shop. What are you waiting for? Andiamo!


Here's a look that's nautical, but nice! Slip on the Leslee dress and drive to your nearest beach. I consider this a great daytime, to casually throw up, yet still look effortlessly put together in. The anchors and rope are sweet touches and I just love that neckline! How unique and fun! I'm obsessed with how it looks with the Docksider tote.
This looks incredible. The dress. The sunset. The boat. The water. I want to be on a cruise ship in the Flor dress in the "Hot Fun" print. Seriously...someone help me make this happen! This is another example of a great transition dress. Add a skinny brown belt, Flat neutral sandals, a long necklace and a funky bag for a great day look. Dress it up by simply slipping on heels and accessorizing with a bold metallic necklace or cuff, and a bright colorful clutch. What a perfect dress to set sail in....

What Lilly "must-haves" are in your suitcase this summer? Inquiring minds want to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment