6/08/2011

Shaken, Not Stirred: White Work Dress


It's true, I love LP. And I love a fabulous little white dress...but I have a feeling I'm not alone here! The challenge I planned for this dress was to make it more than just a white strapless dress. I wanted to make it look like something completely different.


I truly love the "Pirate's Bootyniere" print in Shorely Blue cardigan. This cardigan is perfect for this dress. Not only is it a great fit, but the print isn't too busy for the skinny gold belt we paired over it. The ruffles add a feminine touch and the top of the white dress just peeks through. This is another great summer look for the office, too!


Our beautiful models look GORGEOUS in these two fun looks that are definitely a different twist on how to wear classic Lilly dresses.


This is a great photo of the complete look. The great thing about wearing a white dress under a buttoned up and belted cardigan is that there's no awkward shirt coming up our of a skirt. No uncomfortable movement and nothing gets un-tucked and turned around! It's effortless!


We paired these yellow heels with the look. It looks great and complements the femme feel of the outfit. Simple jewelry, like pearl earrings and a simple ring will to off fabulous look!!

~

Here's a fun group shot of ALL the girls from the photoshoot that day! We had a wonderful time and did our very best to change up the way we wear our Lilly!

1 comment:

  1. i totally found you through searching google for pirates bootyniere items. if you ever want to sell your cardi, let me know;)

    ReplyDelete