6/01/2011

Could Ya'll Just be Dears And...

Hi Lilly Lovers,

I first and foremost want to thank you so very much for following the blog and checking in on us. We truly love doing this and are so happy it's taken off! I just have one little tiny teeny favor to ask all of you:

I am asking on behalf of myself and my work for the store, that if you use any of my graphics or work on this blog or our Facebook page, that you please credit me and the store. I love doing this, but I work hard to do this (among other things!) and it's sad when I see other people copy my work or try to pass it off as their own.

So if ya'll could be dears and please please credit anything you take (from here and elsewhere!) that would be much appreciated!

XOXO,

Lauren Alexa Gonzalez

No comments:

Post a Comment