3/31/2011

Shaken, Not Stirred: Michelle Slim Bermuda Shorts

Love is in the air, and we're not just talking about this super cute couple in today's post. We love how our gorgeous model looks in the Michelle Slim Bermuda Shorts!

The shorts are in a salmon color, and we paired it with a Vivi top in classic white, added a blazer and dressed it up with some trendy metallic strappy heels. On the guy, we have our very LAST men's tie (call the store for pricing!!) Overall, it's all about mixing up casual pieces with dressier ones.


You'd be smiling too if you were wearing Lilly and as happy as these two!

In these last two photos you can really see the full look. I can't get over how great these shorts look. They're much more chic and dressier than what you automatically expect from bermuda shorts. It's a more mature look, for sure, but it's wearable and in NO way looks matronly or outdated. In fact, I'm gonna say THIS is the updated way to wear Bermuda shorts. You no longer have to wear them casually with a solid color top and flip flops!

I think this is a look you can kick up your heels in (as so wonderfully shown)! So tell me, how do you wear your bermuda shorts??

**PS We still have ONE more pair of these shorts in a size 8! Contact the store for pricing!

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh~dorable! Love my bermuda shorts. I wear them casually and more dressy too. I love pairing them with a great, snappy T~strap sandal and preppy sweater for a cooler night by the beach!

    Love,
    Mrs. Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those burmuda shorts!!! I wear a ton of Lilly printed burmuda shorts for golf and errands in the summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks cute! I may have to re-think my bermudas now!

    ReplyDelete